Our client based in Southend are looking to recruit a Service Charge Accountant to join their accounts team on a permanent basis. You will need good general accounting skills including double-entry bookkeeping and AAT Qualifications alongside excellent communication skills and the willingness to learn about service charge accounting.
Once fully trained within 18 months to 2 years your responsibilities will include:-
* Production of residential service charge accounts and reconciliation of independently prepared accounts
* Client liaison on all accounting matters
* Support the Property Managers and Branch Managers
* Internal liaison with Property Managers and assisting with complex queries
* Produce year end certificates and explanations with final accounts
* Assisting Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts
* Attending AGMs and meetings with clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have double-entry bookkeeping experience, strong numeracy and literacy skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
In return for your hard work, our client will offer a competitive salary, supported ongoing industry training and personal development, 25 days holiday and pension scheme.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV via this website.