We are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives on a permanent basis for a kitchen located in the Medway Towns.
A Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and some experience in the Food Production Industry is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. You must have the ability to demonstrate a good level of numeracy, speed and physical strength.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the smooth and safe running of the production line. Your main duties will include:
* Operating small size industrial machinery.
* Following recipes; measuring and weighing ingredients.
* Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
* Maintaining the high personal and professional standards of the company.
* Manual handling of goods including lifting.
* Maintaining health and safety standards within the operating environment.
The hours of work are -
* 14:00-21:30 Sunday to Wednesday and 10:00-17:30 Thursday
* 07:00-14:30 Sunday to Wednesday and Friday
Overtime will be paid after 35 hours and you will be given the possibility to work on your days off.
The starting salary will be from £9.50 per hour, rising to £11 after a year.
There are also opportunities for career development.