Our client, a leading facilities management company is seeking an experienced Domestic Boiler Electrician who specialises in Domestic Boiler/Central Heating Controls & Wiring, with knowledge of combi-boilers, underfloor heating and Y plans & S plans.
You will be based out of their Romford office working across predominantly social housing clients in East London. This is a Permanent, Full-time position (Monday-Friday - 8am-5pm).
You must have the ability to organise your work load and ensure effective use of time and resources in order to get the job done as efficiently as possible. The ability to prioritise your workload is key to ensure that deadlines are met. Working conditions will vary so a willingness to work in all sorts of weather and potential confined spaces is required.
- To undertake electrical installation and maintain electronic and electrical systems. To install, inspect and test equipment, making sure that electro-technical systems work. To find and fix faults.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- To assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools, power tools and other specialist equipment to 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and contractors as required to ensure a high quality service is delivered and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Carry out survey reports as required.
- Follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams.
- To comply with the company's Health & Safety policy at all times and follow all related safe systems of work and risk assessments that are produced for the task.
- Must hold 2391 Testing Certificate & 18th Edition Regs.(Essential)
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate ( 2391)
- Level 3 Electrical Qualification
- Domestic Boiler/Heating Controls and Wiring Experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of combi-boilers and underfloor heating (Essential)
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Must hold ECS or CSCS card
- You must have a full driving licence
- Asbestos awareness
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, apply now!