Premier Work Support are delighted to be working with an industry leading Aircraft Interiors business and have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Analyst to join the team at Heathrow Airport on a permanent basis. This company provides nose to tail maintenance services to leading airlines.
The key role is to be responsible for the staging and analysing structured data sets, determining the root causes of issues and providing solutions.
- Identifying and extracting data in a forensically sound manner.
- Often in support of compliance assessments and investigations.
- Data integrity exercises prior to executing analytics.
- Analysis of accounting, finance, and other types of records to identify patterns or transactions that present red-flag characteristics utilising SQL.
- Inventory data received and record meta data, transforming data using scripting languages such as SQL, PowerShell, C#, or Python.
You will ensure relevant data sets are identified and collected, design tailored data queries to support the business objectives, prepare & provide results of analyses and problem-solve where unusual data sets create challenges, write reports as needed, operating under a standardised framework.
You must have a relevant background in Data Analytics, proficiency with SQL Server, as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint, have the ability to work on concurrent projects to tight deadlines. This role also will include domestic and international travel potentially on short notice. It is desirable that you have a degree in Statistics, Computer Sciences or Accounting.
This role is based at Heathrow Airport and you must be able to provide a full and checkable history for the last 5 years. Working pattern is Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.