Salary: £9.21 per hour
Contract: Full time, temporary.
Hours: 2 Early shifts 5.30am to 2.00pm
2 Late shifts 2.15pm to 10.45pm
Followed by 2 rest days
Premier Work Support are pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity working in partnership with Newrest - a global leader in multi-sector catering.
We are now recruiting for General Assistants based in the Warehouse starting ASAP.
We are looking for proactive candidates that are able to meet the standards and quality for customers with excellent training and development opportunities.
In order to comply with strict aviation security regulations, due to the nature of this role we will be undertaking a full five-year reference history and apply for a Basic DBS, Criminal record check before starting this position. Any applicants with non-UK based references will require the appropriate DBS check and translation of documents, and any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
Warehouse/Goods In - Key responsibilities:
* To check all products when receiving delivery for quality, quantity, date and temperature.
* Ensuring it is put into the correct warehouse or departmental location.
* Ensuring stock levels are maintained.
* Stock is rotated to get maximum shelf life both in the warehouse and in the unit.
* Carrying out accurate weekly stock count for ordering.
* Ensuring COSHH and HACCP are adhered to at all times.
* All safety checks are done prior to using the forklift to ensure it is safe to use.
Bond Store - Key responsibilities:
* To check all products prior to packing.
* Pack carts to the required standard and in accordance with passenger numbers.
* Ensuring stock levels are maintained to the required levels.
* Stock is rotated to get maximum shelf life.
* Ensuring production schedules are met.
* Ensure proper and timely recording of activities, report and unsanitary practice / unsafe condition.
* Respect and adhere to all food safety, health and safety, company rules and standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Ideally, a minimum of 1 years' experience in catering.
* Excellent communication skills, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Customer service focused.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Operational awareness, understand of HACCP, COSHH, DDA, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and DFT requirements. (role specific)
* Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
* 28 days holiday entitlement. (including bank holidays)
* Pension Auto-enrolment.
* Full training provided.
* Free uniform provided .
* Overtime Available.
* Free on site car park available .
* Free meals whilst on shift.
If you are interested and looking for a new career please submit your CV today.