A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager to join an exciting, new London attraction on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working in an Iconic London setting surrounded by an industry recognised exhibition of works.
As a Duty Manager you have the autonomy to be totally responsible for all that goes on in the venue at that moment: driving and inspiring the team to deliver memorable experiences for the guests and exceeding secondary spend targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
No two days are the same and the Duty Management team are involved in recruiting their own teams, exhibition facilities, merchandising, systems, cash handling, first aid, health and safety processes and procedures, training and more.
To qualify for this role you will need to be a team player who has big ambitions to work in a fun and thriving attraction.
The successful role holder will need to have:
- 2 years previous and relevant management experience in a Duty Manager role and or/service industry.
- Hands-on, representative, service orientated, team player, leadership skills.
- Proven experience of having delivered high levels and standards of visitor service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with empathy of understanding the varying needs of visitors and staff alike.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, work alongside a broad and wide range of people.
- Strong desire to increase sales across all areas of attraction.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Pay rate for this role is £28,000 Per Annum. This is a 40 hour per week contract where you will be expected to work up to 12 hours per day on a rota.