This well established, local based company is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner who can join their team initially on a temporary basis but with a view to going permanent.
Hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal applicant will be able to deliver people management strategies which support the business area objectives. Identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims, in addition to providing a customer focused HR service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively influencing the delivery of the HR strategy, by operating as an integrated member of the business and leadership team
- Influence the development and delivery of business plans
- Act as change agent, leading, supporting and contributing to business area improvement so that change objectives are achieved
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
-Identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions
-Supporting managers and employees on all aspects of people management
-Providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
- Determine the day to day delivery of HR services in regular consultation with senior management
- Ensuring that TUPE processes are carried out as thoroughly and efficiently as possible
-Support the Project Manager with the mobilisation of new contracts
-Drive the talent agenda, ensuring effective people planning processes, performance management, succession planning and recruitment processes are in place for all high potential employees and key roles
- Act as the 'trusted advisor' and 'critical friend' to the leadership team
- Use the key data to drive people insight to ensure that people plan fully supports the delivery of the business plan
- Seek to continuously improve the quality and value of the HR Service provided to the organisation
The successful applicant will be:
- CIPD Preferred
- Proven track record as an HR Business Partner
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with employees at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of implementing Company initiatives, leading change projects and Organisational Development
-Up to date with employment law
- Aware of Health and Safety
- Computer literate
If you believe you are the person for the job apply today.