We are currently recruiting permanent Food Manufacturing Machine Operators for a large company located in Medway Towns.
You should have previous manufacturing experience, food manufacturing is advantageous but not essential. You must have the ability to follow instructions and use your own initiative, have excellent communication skills, be IT literate and a team player.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the smooth and safe running of the production line and achieve production targets. You will be working within a high care class 100 environment so adhering to health, safety and hygiene policies is of the up most importance.
Main duties will include:
* Carrying out pre-checks and cleaning tasks of the production line.
* Setting the machine to production recipes.
* Preparing raw materials for production.
* Replenishing packaging and films to the production line during the shift including the stacking of trays.
* Setting up batches of production as per the production plan.
* Manual handling including the stacking of finished goods.
* Maintaining the hygiene of equipment.
* Completing documentation throughout the shift. Replenish the PH.
* Assist in resolving machines stoppages.
£21,372.50 p.a. - Continental shift pattern, 4 on 4 off | 6AM-6PM - Days (1.5 hour break)
£23,172.50 p.a. - Continental shift pattern, 4 on 4 off | 6PM-6AM - Nights (1.5 hour break)
There are opportunities for career advancement