Our client based in Basildon is looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. For this role the ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and people skills along with good and administration office support skills.
As Sales Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of customer accounts whilst supporting the Account Managers and providing assistance where required. You will build relationships internally and externally and deal with all enquiries relating to existing or new accounts ensuring they are dealt with on a daily basis.
Responsibilities for the Sales Co-ordinator role:-
* Order processing and dispatching
* Sample requests
* Booking in customers via telephone/email
* General sales and consumer calls
* Maintain customer scratch pad notes
* Maintaining back orders
* Set up new accounts and delivery keys
* Work from spreadsheets and emails to create orders
* Emailing within different departments to discuss bookings and orders
* Booking direct containers and arranging deliveries
* Provide support for the Team Leader and other Sales Office staff
* Working as part of team processing paperwork for Drivers
Requirements for the Sales Co-ordinator role:-
* Experience of Word and Excel
* Excellent people skills and the ability to build customer relationships
* Administration skills
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, on site car parking and 22 days holiday.
The working hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.