Premier Work Support are pleased to be collaborating with one the UK's leading drainage companies, to recruit a permanent Night Helpdesk Coordinator in Gravesend.
As the Night Helpdesk Coordinator, you will be working solo; therefore, you must be confident and thrive under pressure, have excellent organisational skills and a strong client-driven attitude.
This position would suit an individual who has previous experience in a similar role within a highly pressurised service environment and enjoys the challenge that comes with a role of that nature.
You will be responsible for:
* Answering the telephones from engineers, customers
* Coordinating a team of engineer's diaries and scheduling work for rapid response and night-time emergency call outs in line with SLA's
* Allocating the right engineer to the right job and ensuring the correct job details and locations are communicated and recorded on the system
* Providing clear and effective communication with engineers and clients throughout the duration of the job
* Assisting engineers over the telephone when they are on site
* Using multiple in-house and client portals, loading and managing jobs
* Dealing with general customer queries
* General administrative duties to support the team
What we would like from you
* Previous experience working in highly pressurised service environment scheduling engineers and dealing with customers and colleagues would be preferred but similar experience in another area may also be considered
This is Monday to Thursday role, with the hours of 7pm - 7am.