Premier Work Support are pleased to be collaborating with one the UK's leading drainage companies, to recruit a permanent Helpdesk Supervisor in Gravesend.
You will be overseeing the emergency callout team and ensuring the helpdesk operatives and rapid response engineers deliver a quick and effective service to commercial clients around the UK.
You will be responsible for:
* Day-to-day supervision, coordination and scheduling of the internal helpdesk staff and mobile engineering teams
* Ensuring clients' needs are understood and new jobs are raised correctly and that we meet client SLAs
* Managing escalations: if a job becomes complex or problematic, liaise with the technical teams across our business to find the right solution for the client
* Ensuring consistency of service: review and manage client KPIs
* Working with the invoicing team to ensure jobs can be closed down quickly and effectively
* Providing developing and feedback to your office team and engineers with six-monthly appraisals
What we would like from you
* Successful track record of motivating and organising a team
* Mobile workforce operations experience
* Fluency with Microsoft Office 365,
* Familiarity with job management software,
* Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
* Experience in the drainage or plumbing sector would be advantageous but not essential
Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with some flexibility required to work earlier or later when necessary, and occasionally cover on-call for escalation enquiries.