Premier Work Support are pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity working in partnership with one of our clients - a global leader in multi-sector catering.
We are now recruiting for full-time, temporary General Operative based in the Cleansing department starting ASAP in Colnbrook.
We are looking for proactive candidates that are able to meet the standards and quality for customers with excellent training and development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
* To clean each area of the unit in accordance to the cleaning schedule
* Cleaning up any spills immediately to avoid slips
* Ensure timely replenishment of food hygiene items i.e. hairnets, beard snoods, hand wash soap, sanitisers
* Adhere to clean as you go standard
* Adhere to COVID-19 measures
* Carry out final search and screening function
* Adhere to in-flight services security compliance
* HACCP, COSHH, DDA, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and DFT requirements
This will be sift work with shifts being 6am - 1pm or 1pm - 9pm.
In order to comply with strict aviation security regulations, due to the nature of this role we will be undertaking a full five-year education/employment reference history and apply for a basic DBS, criminal record check before starting this position. Any applicants with non-UK based references will require the appropriate DBS check and translation of documents, and any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
Please apply with your CV today!