Premier Work Support have a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator to develop their career with one of the leading specialist safety, survey, and measurement equipment companies in the UK in their Colnbrook branch.
This is very much a customer facing role requiring experience and confidence in dealing with customers on the telephone and also face to face.
The client hire safety equipment and therefore some knowledge of such products would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team in a fast paced, customer focused environment where your role will be varied and have an impact on the success of the branch.
Duties & responsibilities include:
* Handling administrative correspondence coming in to the department daily
* Processing customer quotations and orders
* Updating/recording daily/monthly reports
* Interfacing with Hire desks, branches, re-hire suppliers, customers and colleagues
* Arranging collections / deliveries of customers equipment
* Answering incoming phone calls and dealing with customer enquiries
* Making outbound phone calls to customers advising them on their equipment and also chasing order numbers
* Filing & Scanning documents
Skills & experience required:
* Proven experience in a customer service role
* Good IT skills
* Confidence in dealing with customers on the telephone as well as face to face
* Experience of working in a diverse team
* Basic knowledge of safety products is desirable
* Valid driving licence desirable
This is a temporary position however there may be an opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
The shifts are Monday to Friday, 07:30 to 17:00 with an occasional weekend shift when required in line with the needs of the business.
If this seems like the right opportunity for you then please apply now!