Premier Work Support are proud to be recruiting a Chef de Partie for a prestigious educational establishment based in Poplar - London.
This will be to assist with the production of meals within budgetary guidelines and to comply with the client, company and statutory regulations.
* Ensure all company and statutory regulations pertaining to health & safety, hygiene & fire are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene as to comply with company and statutory regulations
* Wear the correct standard of dress or uniform at all times
* Ensure that all company and client contracts are acted upon in the manner which best serves the company interests
* Maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your working hours
* Assist the team and ensure the prompt service of meals and services at required times to the Company's standard and to the satisfaction of the Clients.
* Check daily requirements, order and receive deliveries and rotate stock
* Prepare production of meals for the restaurant and hospitality
* Adhere to standard recipes and production planning in line with client numbers
* Have a knowledge and implement current food trends and ideas into the business
* Ensure that the meals and services comply with the agreed budgetary standard and cost
* Ensure all kitchen areas are left clean and tidy at all times
* Understand how all equipment works
* Use nominated suppliers to provide the relevant supplies.
* Ensure that all stores and other areas of potential loss are secured at all times.
* Cover for the catering manager during their absence
* Receive and implement any training required
* Carry out any reasonable management request
* Complete all relevant book keeping to the Company's standard including stock taking.
* Ensure all temperature records are maintained on a daily basis to the company's and legal requirements
* To assist at any special duties or functions which may fall outside of normal working hours, Monday - Friday from 6:00 am - 14:00
* To report any customer complaints or compliments and take remedial action wherever possible
* To attend meetings, courses and training sessions as may be necessary from time to time
* To relieve and assist in other areas within the unit or other establishments.
If this is the role for you please apply now!