Our client a luxury brand company has an urgent requirement for a Part time Technical Order Processor to join their successful team.
Working within the Sales Order Processing Team you will be responsible for processing all customer sales orders, acting upon information using smart build and sage.
Other duties will include:
* Receiving and processing standard and bespoke purchase orders liaising closely with the customer and team members
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products and services offered
* Ensure quality standards and KPIs are met and where possible exceeded
* Participate in continuous improvement of processes
* Asses the order to ensure it is processed accurately
* Check glass choices
* Input coding onto SAGE
* Monitor order through process ensuring action of any necessary amendments as they arise
Besides this you will also be called upon to:
* Respond to and manage customer queries
* Manage the order processing in box ensuring all completed emails are filed under correct customer file
* Prepare quotes via phone and email
* Participate in daily team briefing
* Complete KPIs on time and interpret the same at the weekly meetings
* Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be working 5 hours per day with the salary being £20,000-£25,000 pro-rata.
If you are looking for permanent part time hours and have the abilities required for this role then do not delay, apply today.