Our client who are a manufacturer and distributor of luxury products are looking to recruit a permanent Contracts Administrator.
You will have a "can do" attitude to join the Contracts and Export Team. You will be reporting to the Project Manager, assisting with the daily customer requirements, being the first point of contact for designated customers, answering questions and servicing clients. You will have regular telephone contact with customers, hence a confident and professional approach is essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Order processing, planning and scheduling to customers (UK customers).
* Updating customers with orders and delivery times.
* Liaising with hauliers
* Solving problems and customer's queries over email and telephone
* Providing administrative support to the commercial team.
Key skills required include:
* IT skill sets including e-mail, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint; conversant with social media
* Project management skills
* Confidence on the telephone to build relationships with customers
* Calm and methodical thinker
* Adaptable approach to work to accommodate business needs
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
If you have all the key attributes for the role, please apply today!