Our client, an established regulatory body has an exciting new requirement for a Corporate Performance Officer to join their planning group on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the risk and Business Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
* Running the performance management system
* Maintaining a performance scorecard
* Working with new staff to develop new performance indicators when needed
* Carrying out overall performance monitoring and dip checks of data accuracy
* Monthly data gathering
* Providing monthly reports
* Working with Senior Management Team
* Assisting with internal incident system, ensuring lessons are learned and fed back to improve performance
* Managing and servicing group meetings
* Setting up meeting rooms with adequate supplies
* General admin tasks such as coordinating service delivery plans, inducting new staff and covering duties for absent staff
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of running or supporting a performance management system including KPI's
* Have a good understanding of Office 365, especially Excel
* Be experienced in preparing agendas
* Have experience of preparing reports
If you are able to work under pressure and have the ability to influence and seek co-operation from colleagues then this may be the next role for you.
Hybrid work available.
Hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Salary will be between £25,000-£26,000.