Premier Work Support are excited to be recruiting for one of our prestigious manufacturing clients based in Horsham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established business who are seeking a Production Team Leader/Supervisor.
We are looking for a proactive individual who can meet the standards and quality for customers. You will ensure that the companies production schedules are delivered on time, and provide excellent customer service to customers.
You will be leading and training a team of people to continuously achieve improvements in quality and leadtime.
Excellent training and development opportunities will be given.
Due to the location of the business your own method of transport will be required.
The main duties of the role include:
* To build products to the correct specification and quality on time and in full without defects.
* Co-ordinate with Planning, Purchasing, Customer Service, and Transport on a continuous basis to link all resources together.
* Anticipate/identify problems occurring within your area and resolve these in an appropriate manner - provide feedback to production management.
* Constantly adjust production capacity to demand ensuring lead times are kept low whilst balancing the needs for extra labour or overtime.
* To organise appropriate training for your team, such that cover is available for product mix fluctuations, sickness and holiday periods.
* To manage your team professionally and proactively to ensure they are aware of all procedures, processes and daily plans and free to seek assistance as required in a co-operative manner.
* To keep all work areas tidy, and free from debris, organised and free from danger, ensuring that all staff always comply with the health and safety and environmental regulations.
* Provide development opportunities to all staff.
* Manage your team's timekeeping, absence and holiday allocation.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and ERP production software.
* Knowledge of health and safety regulations would be beneficial.
* Forklift licence would be beneficial although full training will be provided.
* Full UK Driving licence.
Hours for this role will be Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 15:30.
There are fantastic rewards available such as an annual performance bonus, company group pension scheme and more.
If this is the role for you please apply now!