Our client, a Governing body within a government sector have an urgent requirement for a Licensing Committee Officer to join their team on a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
Working with the Licensing department you will be responsible for:
* Production and circulation of Executive Licensing Panel and Audit and Governance Committee agendas and papers
* Arrangements for venue, catering and hotel requirements
* Attendance at meetings and production of minutes within the prescribed timescales to meet the necessary KPI's
* Production of variation and new licenses within the 'Epicentre' Application
* Informing relevant centres with regards to licensing decisions and distribution of new licenses by email and hard copy
* Uploading minutes to the website to meet prescribed KPI's
This role requires a committee management professional with solid experience of servicing and minuting formal committees in a public body, therefore excellent minute writing skills are truly essential for this role and will be tested at interview.
This position is either office based or home based and hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
If you think you have what it takes to be considered, do not delay, apply today.