Premier Work Support have a fantastic opportunity for Cleaners working for a well established business on an on-going temporary basis to join their present team in their busy warehouse in Strood.
This is a temporary position however there may be an opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidates.
Main duties include:
* Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
* Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with the Contract and relevant contractual standards, carrying out all daily, weekly and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
* Ensure grounds are free from litter and waste storage area is kept clean and organised.
* Comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
* Use products carefully and look after equipment.
* Carry out a daily and weekly check of all machinery to make sure that it is in a safe working condition.
* Help monitor the waste produced using the weekly checklist and monitoring procedure.
* Wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued. Ensure all relevant safety signs (such as Wet Floor Warning Signs) are used correctly and appropriately at all times.
* Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
Monday to Friday, from 17.30 to 21.00, 12 hours per week.