We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join the very busy and successful team at our Horsham office. This is an amazing chance for someone to work for a business that is passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We offer great benefits including a quarterly on-target bonus, 30 days holiday, pension, discounted private health cover, the opportunity to win 5* holidays, lunches, vouchers, prizes and there are long term service awards throughout your career.
For this role you will need to be confident working within a very busy recruitment environment and must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and handle pressure.
You will also need to have excellent customer service skills and be a great communicator with a good work ethic and the willingness to learn.
Duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
* Answering the telephone.
* Resourcing candidates, cross matching CV's against job specs.
* Pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
* Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded.
* Creating job adverts for job boards.
* Assisting with filling temporary assignments.
* Inputting records on to the CRM.
* Preparing and inputting timesheets into the weekly payroll system.
* Identifying business opportunities/leads to pass to the consultants.
A proficient working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, along with good IT skills is required and if you have experience of payroll this will be an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent role and the hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additionally we operate an 'out of hours service' so you will be required to cover an on-call phone on a rotating basis.
If you feel this opportunity is the one for you please apply with your CV.