Our client based in Basildon is looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join their small team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have worked in a marketing environment and have a broad knowledge and understanding of marketing. You will need experience of working with Adobe PhotoShop, Excel and PowerPoint and excellent English grammar and writing skills. This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a world known brand, where you can make this role your own and have the opportunity of hybrid working.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be the key contact between the marketing and sales teams, ensuring the best implementation of the product range across online and offline channels.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Co-ordinator:
* Produce and review product information including product descriptions and key words
* Regular monitoring of retailer websites for data accuracy and content availability
* Briefing and feedback of all catalogue and marketing artwork, including retailer-specific publications and the products consumer catalogue
* Produce all sales literature, including order forms and new product deck
* Answer customer questions and give feedback in a timely manner
Assist the marketing and sales teams on a day-to-day basis with ad-hoc duties, including:
* Plannogram production using Spaceman
* Maintaining UK image database and production of image links
* Image manipulation to customer requirements
* Creation of bespoke POS and assets for customers
* Ordering and delivery management of display material
* Maintenance of the store image database
Skills and Experience required for the Marketing Co-ordinator role:
* Experience working within a Marketing department and a broad range of Marketing knowledge
* Excellent grammar and language skills
* Strong planning and organisation
* Self-motivated with a adaptable approach to work as you will be required to attend industry related Fair on an annual basis and may also be invited to customer meetings within the UK and Ireland
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Experience of Adobe PhotoShop
* Experience of working with external marketing agencies is preferable
* An understanding of the Amazon platform is a distinct advantage for this role
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, on-site parking + benefits.
This is a hybrid role, working 3 days per week in the Basildon office and 2 days per week working from home.
Company hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV via this website.