Our client, a successful and thriving property company has an urgent requirement for a permanent Town Planner to join their winning team.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Planning and Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with senior management to develop new and existing sites
* Assess, plan and develop existing sites
* Designing holiday parks to maximise park space for optimum sales
* Assist in planning applications
* Ensuring rules and regulations are adhered to
* Organising meetings for feedback and analysis
* Working with the maintenance team to ensure plans are adhered to
* Present research and reports to interested parties
* Consult with stakeholders and other interested parties
* Assess planning applications and monitor outcomes as necessary
* Schedule available resources to meet planning targets
* Write reports
* CAD or GIS experience required
* Keep up to date with legislation associated with land use
The ideal candidate will have a qualification approved bt RTPI and have previous experience town planning for residential properties. You will also need to be confident and outgoing with excellent presentation skills.
Due to the nature of this role you will need a UK Driving Licence.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.