Our client, who are an employer of choice, are looking to recruit a permanent Internal Sales Executive in Dartford.
As the Internal Sales Executive, you will play a key role within the Projects Division to drive growth across our clients core market sectors. You will be responsible for identification of leads and qualification of pipeline opportunities to be registered on the CRM.
As part of the internal sales team, you will be working closely with the external Specification Sales team and are jointly accountable for meeting and exceeding set sales growth targets. Repeat business is very important which is why our clients Sales Executives will build excellent relationships with customers and deliver outstanding customer service at every opportunity.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for proactively generating new business opportunities as new business generation is the key to the future success and growth of our client.
You will need the following key attributes for this role:
* Ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels with all internal and external customers.
* Previous experience in a similar position desired.
* Experience dealing with key players in the construction industry is desirable but not essential.
* Demonstrable track record in new business generation and conversion of internal sales is desirable.
* Demonstrate aptitude for learning new skills and retaining that knowledge.
* Be willing to go the extra mile to ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and internal targets are achieved.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
If you feel that you have all of the skills for this position please apply on line today.