Do you have experience working in Air, Sea and Road Freight Operations and are looking to move to an internal sales role? Do you have outstanding people and communication skills? Are you a strong team player who is both driven and keen to learn? If the answer is yes then we have an exciting sales opportunity in Basildon that offers career progression.
Our client an established and professional organisation is looking for a Freight Internal Sales Support person to join their busy sales team on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Business Development Team, the main focus of this role is to source leads, secure new customers and develop existing or lapsed customers by making outbound sales calls.
The Internal Sales Support role involves:-
* Prospecting for business by making outbound calls to potential or lapsed customers
* Sourcing rates in order to produce quotes for customers
* Ensuring all quotes and costs are accurately loaded onto the system
* Follow up on quotes with clients and agents and secure bookings
* Keeping customers updated on their pending orders
* Develop relationships with customers, partners and agents, resolving queries as they arise
* Assist with strategic sales campaigns and promotions to develop business
This role would suit someone with experience within Freight Operations, ideally covering Road, Sea and Air Freight. We are looking for a driven individual who is keen to learn and wants to develop their career in the sales direction. You will need to have a confident and professional approach and not be afraid to pick up the telephone to succeed in this role.
In return for your hard work, my client offers:-
* A competitive salary
* Working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
* 23 days holiday rising with service 1 day per year up to 25 days
* On-site Car Parking
* Pension Scheme
* Dress down Fridays
If you have the drive and enthusiasm for sales then please apply via this website with your CV attached.