An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Grounds Maintenance Supervisor to join an expanding business.
Working with the Contracts Manager you will supervise grounds and maintenance projects and various sites within the southern region of this fast paced business.
Leading from the front you will have a hands on approach and be able to take active involvement in works ensuring that all aims of planned projects are met within time and budget constraints.
Duties will include:
* Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that H & S regulations are complied with
* Ensure quality standards are met
* Resource materials for projects
* Responsible for recruiting a team and allocating staff
* Motivating staff
* Updating project details on computer systems
* Grounds and building maintenance
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and be able to demonstrate good team working skills, commercial awareness and strong leadership skills.
Due to the nature of this work you will need a full clean driving licence.
Company vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.