Our client who are a distributor of high end luxury brands are actively seeking a permanent Marketing Lead. This role will also assume duties as an Interim maternity cover Marketing Manager.
As the Marketing Lead you will be a a major contributor in driving brand business development and objectives through the development and delivery of actionable on budget initiatives. You will be working closely with all of the Marketing team members working collaboratively to deliver clear and impactful marketing results. You will also be taking on additional responsibility of managing the Marketing Manager's team in their absence.
Your duties will include:
* Managing all businesses marketing communications to ensure the right message to maintain a successful brand image.
* Ensuring all messaging is represented and communicated in the most effective but inspirational way.
* Develop, in conjunction with other senior marketing team members, the PR strategy for the group to ensure positive press is generated by editors, journalists and influencers, within the relevant media channels.
* Responsible with other senior marketing team members for all digital and print media, to ensure consistency and to be responsible for high quality editorial direction to ensure the brands are at the forefront of the company.
* Develop and grow, in conjunction with other senior marketing team members, the social media profile, through a carefully considered brand awareness plan with targeted spend on each platform.
* Responsible for the Go to Market deadlines of all promotional activities for both B2B and B2C promotions.
* Working with a range of business functions including but not limited to Commercial, Product Development, Operations and Sales to support of the development, success and profitability of the group.
* Support the Marketing Director with work within the management team.
* Collaborate with others as required to ensure a co-ordinated and effective process for new and upgraded product introduction and deletion throughout all brands.
* Monitor and track market trends.
* Responsible for the overall marketing budget; ensure maximum return on investment from the Marketing budget and oversee to ensure it remains on budget at all times.
* Confident spokesperson on behalf of the company, representing the brands at high level brand launches.
For this position you will need to have the follow key skills:
* Good understanding of marketing principles and activities.
* Problem solving with the ability to think fast.
* Experience in managing people.
* Self-motivated, able to manage conflicting workloads and priorities, balancing proactive tasks with reactive requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Creative and proactive underpinned by an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial awareness, product knowledge and interest.
* Proven record of meeting and achieving targets and deadlines.
* Able to build excellent internal and external working relationships.
Hours are: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm. (Hybrid working in place).
If you have proven experience in a similar role and are looking for an opportunity to be exposed to a managerial position then please apply today.