An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Representative to join a growing client based in Purfleet on a permanent basis. With customers across the UK, you will be working towards maintaining existing relationships with clients as well as building & gaining new business opportunities.
Your duties in this role will include:
* Calling existing customers to process orders for future deliveries
* Finding leads online and through word of mouth
* Researching online to identify new business opportunities
* Attending sites/markets to grow relationships
* Making follow up calls and updating database
* Contacting old clients to understand their upcoming business needs
* Dealing with queries and enquiries that arise
* Working closely with the Sales Manager and assisting with duties as needed
This is a full-time role with the working hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, however on occasion you may be required to work from 7am to 3pm for meetings & visits. Salary offered will be between £21-25k per annum depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience within the food industry, and have excellent organisational and communication skills. Due to the nature of the role, you must have your own method of transport.
If you feel you have the required experience for this role, apply today!