Premier Work Support are partnering with a rapidly expanding business based in Northfleet, who are looking to hire a permanent Transport Assistant.
The main purpose of this role is to support the logistics and transport side of the business in such a way that the operation works smoothly with minimal disruption and full communication.
* Control of delivery methods on new orders during the day
* Communication with sales team for day to day transport requests
* Liaison with third party delivery companies for all needed details
* Admin support for qualifications, e.g. FORS, Operator's Licence, etc
* Support for vehicle maintenance and upkeep
* Management of PODs, ensuring none missing and necessary communication with drivers and third party delivery partners
* Maintaining proper costing records, and checking off all delivery invoices as appropriate
* Follow through courier claims as necessary
* Ensure failed deliveries and returns are promptly dealt with, with customer satisfaction paramount in mind
To be successful in this role it is essential you are customer focused and you have excellent communication skills.
This is a Monday - Friday role with rotating shifts, 8am - 6pm, 9am - 7pm and 10am - 8pm.