Premier Work Support is pleased to partner with a Global Logistics & Supply Chain organisation, to recruit for a permanent Freight Forwarder based in Dartford.
You will need to have air freight experience, be able to work in fast-paced environment and have outstanding attention to detail.
The Freight Forwarding Operative is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
* Planning the most appropriate route for shipments, taking into account the nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security
* Process all export request from client or line manager
* Ensure ongoing communication with client throughout each export requirement
* Monitor 'door to door' exports travel until successful delivery is made within the timeline required
* Produce quotes when required, ensuring the best solutions/options are provided to the client
* Provide support to colleagues in team to ensure timely close out of all jobs
* Process customs declarations through ASM Sequoia software in accordance with instructions and HMRC compliance
* Maintain a thorough understanding of HM Revenue & Customs regulations
* Adhere to destination specific documentation requirements
Hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
If you have the experience required and you are ready for your next challenge then please apply today.