Premier Work Support are currently recruiting a temporary Finance Administrator working for an established client within the Greenhithe area.
In this role you will:
* Provide support to the Finance Assistant with the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department.
* Carry out the weekly payment run, including resolving any payment queries.
* Raise purchase orders for all departments and deal with supplier invoice queries.
* Manage and process corporate purchasing cards.
* Liaise with suppliers, guests, clients and managers in a professional and friendly manner.
* Plus any other finance related admin tasks.
To qualify for this role you must have:
* Previous experience in a Financial & Purchase Administrator role.
* Excellent IT user skills in Excel and Word.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in planning and reporting work following processes and procedure.
* The capability to analyse data and produce reports.
* 'A' level in Maths and English as an advantage.
This is a part-time position, working Monday to Friday, 4 hours a day.
The hours are either 9.00am to 1.00pm, 10.00am to 2.00pm, 11.00am to 3.00pm or 12.00pm to 4.00pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now with your CV.