Our client, a transport company based in East London has an opportunity for a temporary Training Clerk to join their administration team.
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to all members of the training team and to meet set deadlines.
Duties will include:
* Liaising with garage managers, engineering managers and other personnel in ensuring outcomes for additional training requests and in the execution of promoting available courses
* Creating and maintaining records
* Updating spreadsheets and systems
* Updating training records
* Compiling KPIs for the training department
* Responsible for all admin support
* Maintaining databases
* Performing any other ad hoc clerical tasks such a answering and redirecting calls
* Taking minutes in meetings
* Maintaining filing systems
Experience of Oracle, Grampian, Tracerit would be advantageous but not essential.
This will be a temporary booking for 2 months but there may be potential for a permanent role.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm at £12-14/hour.
If you would like to be considered for this role, do not delay, call today.