Premier Work Support have a fantastic opportunity for Cleaners working for a well established business on an on-going temporary basis to join their present team in their busy warehouse in Leeds.
There may be opportunities for this to lead to a permanent position subject to performance, time keeping and attendance, together with the business needs of the client.
Main duties include:
* Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
* Maintain the designated area to an agreed level of cleanliness in line with the Contract and relevant contractual standards, carrying out all daily, weekly and periodic tasks as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
* Ensure grounds are free from litter and waste storage area is kept clean and organised.
* To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
* Use products carefully and look after equipment.
* To carry out a daily and weekly check of all machinery to make sure that it is in a safe working condition.
* To help monitor the waste produced using the weekly checklist and monitoring procedure.
* To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued. Ensure all relevant safety signs (such as Wet Floor Warning Signs) are used correctly and appropriately at all times.
* Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
A basic DBS and CSCS are required for this role.
The hours of work for day shift are 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.