Our client, a sustainable, diverse and community-focused employer based in East London has an urgent requirement for a Senior HR Support Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within the HR Team you will be responsible for supporting the internal stakeholders in managing their people work streams and partnering with various people processes.
Other duties will include:
* Collating people data
* HR Workday initiator offering help and guidance to the People Managers on their People work streams
* TUPE Transfers
* Managing the variation of contracts process, providing supporting documentation and revised contracts
* Processing payroll data and absence returns and updating databases
* Weekly reporting and auditing specific payroll processes
* Carrying out various internal audits, including RTW and D&i Data and OFT
You will need to be resilient, inquisitive and comfortable with stakeholder engagement at various levels and have a high competency level in Word and Excel. A CIPD accreditation is desirable, however, not essential but evidence of working towards it would be an added bonus.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role and share the company's passion for rethinking what's possible, you are warmly invited to apply.
40 hours per week, office based. £29,000 pa.
Great benefits including a company pension scheme, free financial education and affordable loans and finally a range of money saving opportunities including discounts on holidays and retail, cinema outings, dental insurance, dental cover and hotels and attractions.