Premier Work Support are looking for an experienced Contract Coordinator to join our team supplying staff to the prestigious ExCel Exhibition and International Convention Centre. We have been providing the best customer service levels and running this contract for the past 20 years and now having won extra business it's time to expand.
Set in the heart of London's historic Royal Docks this is an exciting opportunity to work for a business who is passionate about what they do and how they do it.
As a Contract Coordinator you will be working directly alongside our Client to ensure successful recruitment strategies are met and implemented for the shows and events that take place throughout the year at ExCel.
The role will involve working shifts between 6am and 10pm and some weekends on a rota basis when the contract demands (overtime is payable above and beyond contracted days). There will need to be a degree of flexibility with these working hours as the business requirements may vary sometimes depending on the schedule of events.
We would welcome applications from individuals with a recruitment agency, contract coordinator or events background.
On-site contract and service level agreements knowledge will be highly beneficial to your application. Although this is not a sales role you will need you have exceptional drive and enthusiasm coupled with an outstanding track record of providing a first class customer service.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
* Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships and to 'pitch' at all levels
* A good knowledge of the recruitment process and strong people management
* A good knowledge of MS Excel, KPI's
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Team-management and leadership skills - you will be responsible for managing a high volume of workers.
Essential Character Traits:
* The ability to work under pressure is essential as you will be dealing with constraints which are often outside of your control - these might be a combination of resource constraints (e.g. sourcing and recruiting workers and time constraints).
* A positive thinker, this can be a demanding role and positivity with optimism is a key part of effective stress management.
Rewards, benefits & incentives:
* A generous basic salary with commission earning potential
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Discounted private health cover
* Annual competition to a win 5* luxury holiday
* Incentives to win lunches, vouchers and other prizes
* Long term service awards throughout your career
If you feel you have the attributes, experience and enthusiasm for this permanent role, please apply today without delay.