This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer of choice based in the Dartford Area. Our client is looking for a permanent Credit Controller.
As the Credit Controller you will be working to contribute to the cash target of the team each month. Focusing on keeping the overdue company debt to a minimum.
You will have previous experience of working in a credit control environment, be self-motivated with the ability to manage conflicting workloads and priorities. It is important that you have worked within a team that is used to meeting and achieving targets and deadlines. Experience of using Sage 1000 is an advantage.
The responsibilities for this role include:
* Effective utilisation of collection methods
* Cash posting
* Raising invoices and credit notes
* Account reconciliation
* Managing own ledger
* Building customer relationships
* Dealing with sales representatives regarding account queries or changes
* Recovering unpaid debts
* Legal paperwork including administration and liquidation relating to bad debt
* Resolving debtor queries
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
If you feel that this is the ideal role for you please apply on-line today.