Our client, a leading transport company in Ilford have an exciting opportunity for a Storesperson to join them on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for supervising the stores function whilst ensuring that the appropriate parts and material are sourced within allocated budgets in order to achieve maximum vehicle availability and also to be responsible for Health and Safety within the store.
Other duties and account-abilities include:
* Liaising with the engineering manager
* Responsible for maintaining stock levels
* Undertaking stock checks
* Maintaining computer and paper records
* Creating orders for engineering stores and material received
* Preparing stock reports
* Responding to environmental and technical developments
* Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
Hours are Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm.
Immediate start for the right candidate.