Our client, a renowned and established landscaping company based in the Medway Towns, are seeking a Shift Technician to join their thriving team on a permanent basis.
For this role, you must have previous experience in the maintenance of fixed plant, awareness of manufacturing cost control and time served as an mechanical / electrical apprentice or similar, C&G minimum. You will have excellent people management and communication skills, good IT skills, including a knowledge of MS Office.
Experience working with P.L.C's, block making plant, working in a PPM environment and a HNC or ONC qualification would be advantageous.
The main duties of the role are as follows, however will not be limited to:
* Maintaining the plant to a high standard
* Repairing plant and facilities as required
* Ensuring all contractor repairs are completed under your supervision and safely to the correct standard
* Communicating with and informing the relevant teams and managers of all work that has been completed
* Ensuring all processing operations are performed in accordance with quality and SHE policy and procedures
* Supervising and controlling contracts on side, ensuring all safety procedures and risk assessments are followed
* Performing planned preventative maintenance and reporting any remedial work required
* Implementing PPM on new and existing equipment
You will work rotating days and nights, 48 hours per week.
If you have the required skills and ability for this role, please apply online now.