An exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company in Thurrock on a Permanent basis has arisen. As Business Support Assistant, your main focus will be to maintain & manage employee records and assist with the daily running of the Business Support Department, ensuring that employee confidentiality & data protection is adhered to at all times.
Duties will include:
* Reporting to and working alongside the Business Support Manager/Executive Assistant to MD
* Liaising with Line Managers to collect and collate sickness absence and annual leave reports, and obtaining correct authorisation
* Leading and managing absence management administration including return to work interviews
* Organising and maintaining the company database/electronic & paper files
* Assisting with the Recruitment and New Starter process
* Liaising with staff and colleagues to obtain information needed
* Assisting with payroll duties
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner, as well as have excellent attention to detail.
This is a full-time, permanent role, with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
If you feel this position is right for you, apply today!