Premier Work Support are pleased to be partnering with a family run business based in Orpington, to recruit a permanent Operations Manager.
This is a key role overseeing all the operation of a mailing company, to cover a variety of tasks.
* Contribute to the daily planning and control of all workflow activities for the Operations area of the business
* Schedule client and courier collections and deliveries through email, telephone and appropriate web portals and data base forums
* Liaise with in-house drivers for client collections and deliveries
* Monitor and manage all assigned email accounts and enquiries
* Deal with incoming telephone calls - Manage enquiries, take messages and ensure these are passed to the relevant personnel in a timely manner. Filter out junk calls
* Assist MD with invoice data, invoice distribution and complete adhoc administrative tasks as required
* Manage the process of each client's fulfilment job/process from start to finish. There may be multiple jobs on at any one time
* Ensure each client's fulfilment deadline is consistently achieved
* Arrange cost effective casual resource for jobs as is appropriate
What is essential:
* Experience in Warehouse or retail
* Excellent communication skills, well developed in customer service skills both face to face and on the telephone.
* Organising, managing, prioritising and delegating tasks.
* Training and managing staff
This is a Monday to Friday role, working either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm depending on the needs of the business.