Premier Work Support are excited to be recruiting for a Quality And Returns Operative for one of our prestigious manufacturing clients based in Crawley.
This is a temporary position but for the right candidate, with good attendance and working attitude, this could lead to a permanent role.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for are:
* Carrying out visual inspection of components and products and reporting the results to management.
* Measurement of various components using Vernier Callipers.
* Basic Production Line Torque Calibration.
* Thorough attention to detail when overseeing stock.
* Ability to work well independently as well as in a team with others
The ideal candidate will have a positive mindset and good judgement skills as well as good communication skills, both verbal and written. Full training will be provided.
Hours of work are:
* Monday - Thursday, 07.25 - 16.00 and Friday, 06.00 - 11:00 (possibility of overtime).
The benefits of this role consist of free on site car parking, overtime rates after 12 weeks and paid holidays.
If you are interested please apply with your CV today.