A vacancy has arisen within a manufacturing company based in Medway Towns for an Export Sales Support Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis with an immediate start.
The position is covering maternity leave and is expected to last for approximately 9-12 months. You will be working in a small friendly team within a lively office environment.
Ideally you will have experience of working within a supply chain department; within manufacturing would be advantageous and knowledge of Export Sales. You will be self-motivated, educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) with strong administration skills and be computer literate. Use of SAP is advantageous.
You will be responsible for the sales support of the company's products to International customers and prospects, reporting to the Customer Services Section Leader.
Your duties will include:
* Processing customer orders for the export market using the company's ERP system
* Systematically following up on export leads received and quotations issued
* Preparing documentation and shipping instructions via Chamber of Commerce and Embassy
* Liaising with freight forwarders obtaining quotations for shipping and arranging collection of goods and obtaining proof of deliveries/shipments
* Efficiently responding to export customer enquiries with respect to product availability, estimated delivery dates etc. Close liaison is necessary with other departments, e.g. Purchasing, Customer Services, RSM's, Credit Control and Shipping
* Assisting customer service staff, as appropriate when workload permits.
You will be working 39 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-5.00pm with a 4.00pm finish on a Friday.