Working with one of the world's leading organisations, Premier Work Support have fantastic opportunities for Transport Service Agents to work full time at Heathrow Airport working on varied shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on a permanent basis.
As a Transport Service Agent your main role is to deliver passengers and crew to and from air-crafts.
Duties will also include:
* Comply with all safety, security, process and regulatory requirements
* Drive customers safely to air-craft side providing exceptional customer service as their final point of contact on the ground
* Drive customers safely to terminal buildings providing exceptional customer service as their first point of contact on the ground
* Work as part of the team to maximise customer service
* Provide a differentiated service to our premium customers
* Role model behaviours providing shadowing support and mentoring colleagues as required
* Carrying out safety checks and escalating any issues seen
* Undertake any other tasks related to the transport of our customers and crew to air-craft
* There is an expectation that you will undertake ad-hoc work in exceptional circumstances and provide relevant cover for other team tasks
You will have good communication skills, follow all processes & procedures carefully and work as part of the team in this fast paced air-side environment. Complying with all relevant legislation as well as stringent airport authority and carrier security requirements is essential.
Ideally you'll have a previous background working in an aviation environment but training will be provided. You need to have a full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points as you may be required to drive vehicles as part of the role and hold a valid PCV licence. You must be able to provide a full and check-able education/employment history for the last 5 years. You will be subject to criminal record and security checks.
For successful candidates there is a joining bonus, fantastic overtime opportunities, excellent pension and bonus schemes.
Please only apply for this position if you have a valid PCV type D licence.
Apply now for immediate interview!