An exciting opportunity has arisen within a friendly, family run business who are looking to recruit a Picker Packer Administrator to cover for Maternity Leave. To be considered for this role, you must have a practical approach, as your role will be a mix between order packing & computer based administrative duties. This is the perfect role for an experienced Administrator that is looking for more than just desk based duties.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
* Answering incoming calls from clients
* Managing emails with regards to orders and queries
* Managing key clients, building rapport and liaising via telephone and occasionally face-to-face
* Printing, logging, picking and packing orders
* Scanning incoming / outgoing stock and placing stock in correct locations
* Processing weights and dimensions of orders for couriers
* Liaising with couriers and signing for deliveries
* Inputting stock onto the system
* Processing order details onto Excel
* Ordering office stock when needed
* Filing and any other office duties needed
Good communication skills and a polite and pleasing personality is a must as you will be liaising with the small management team and occasional visits from clients.
This is a full-time, maternity cover role, with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
If you feel you have the right skills needed to be successful, please apply!