Premier Work Support is proud to partner with a fast growing investment business to recruit for a permanent Company Accountant. Then this is an incredible opportunity to develop your career in a successful company, with ambitious plans and proven success.
The client has multiple diverse brands including Sales and Lettings, Properties, Coastal Breaks, Gym and High Street Food Franchises. This role is based in Gravesend, however, the client is moving to Dartford late 2022. You will also need to visit an office in Gillingham from time to time.
If you have experience within the retail or hospitality sector that would be great, however, this is not essential.
How you can impact the business
* Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software.
* Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure
* Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances
* Completing VAT returns
* Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the board of any errors
* Recording any inconsistencies to help the Accountants reconcile inaccuracies
* Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
* Managing employee expense claims
* AAT level 3 qualified or any equivalent
* Sage Line 50 and XERO accounting experience
* Reliable & committed
* Flexible approach (ability to be multi-skilled)
* Driver with own transport due to visiting other sites.
This is a Monday to Friday role with the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm