Premier Work Support is partnering with a rapidly growing online business, to recruit a permanent Ecommerce Manager to be based in the Erith area.
The client is looking for someone to take on the lead role in managing and developing their online business, to expand the presence and grow online sales.
* Developing and maintaining company websites and online platforms
* Optimising opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through SEO, paid advertising (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram), affiliate marketing and retargeting
* Generating the email marketing calendar in line with the company's content calendar and reporting on basic KPIs.
* Social Media- working with the social media manager to ensure that the content for all our channels is consistent with digital objectives.
* Creating marketing campaigns for various customer segments including loyalty, retention, reactivation using a marketing automation tool
* Promotions and campaigns on the website
* Product uploading/editing
* Maintaining and optimising our presence on marketplaces such as Wayfair and Amazon.
* Experience of working within a similar role in an E-Commerce retail/online environment
* Experience of working with Shopify
* Content marketing and digital marketing (preferably in fashion or homeware industry)
* Proven expertise in search advertising (SEO, Google Ads, Google Shopping), Social Media Marketing, display advertising (retargeting), affiliate marketing and email marketing
* Experience in Google Analytics or any other analytics reporting tools
* Experience of HTML, CSS
* Strong eye for detail and organisational skills striving for a high level of accuracy
* Proficient in excel and MS word
As the company continues to rapidly expand, you will have every opportunity to grow with the business.
This is a Monday to Friday role with the hours of 9am - 5.30pm