Our client based in Basildon is looking for an experienced Accountant to come and join them on a permanent basis to run the accounting functions for 2 companies. The ideal candidate for the role will have excellent knowledge of SAGE and the ability to implement the SAGE system into the business.
Duties for the Accountant role:-
* Preparing management accounts
* Cash Book
* Sales & Purchase Ledger
* Issuing statements and invoices
* Reconcile purchase ledger balances with supplier statements
* Making supplier payments
* Prepare and post journals
* Cash payments & receipts
* Multi-currency accounts
* Prepare, check and confirm payroll information for external accountant
* Prepare working papers and draft accounts for review by company accountants
* Submit confirmation statements to companies house when due.
* Submit annual (dormant) accounts to companies house when due
* Submit corporation tax returns to HMRC if necessary
* Ad-hoc functions such as nominal ledger reconciliations.
Requirements for the Accountant role:-
* Experience in a similar management accounting role
* Strong knowledge of SAGE
In return for your hard work our client is offering a competitive salary, on-site car parking and a flexible benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply with your CV attached via this website