Our client, a Basildon based Freight Forwarder, are looking for a highly experienced Export Clerk to join their busy and growing team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have strong cross trade air and sea export freight forwarding experience and great people skills.
The main focus of your role will be to look after the day-to-day requirements of customers exports and cross trade movements including:-
* Export FCL / LCL operations and Liner / third party bookings
* Export air cargo operations
* Job costings and invoicing of export shipments
To be considered for this role you will need:-
* Commercial acumen regarding freight forwarding operations
* Export consolidation FCL operations experience and the running of own consol's
* Cross trade experience via both air and sea
* Freight systems experience
* Freight forwarding problem resolution
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working to strict deadlines
* Excellent customer service and communication skills along with ability to use own initiative
* Computer literate in all MS Office applications
In return for your experience and hard work, our client is offering a very competitive salary, 20 days holiday which increases with service and nearby parking.
The working hours are 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are highly experienced in Exports then we need to talk to you. Please apply with your CV attached via this website and we will be in touch if you have the skills and experience required for this role.