We are recruiting for a Machine Operator to join a well established manufacturing company in Medway Towns.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity where you will be working as part of a team to operate automatic packing machines on a rotating shift pattern 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Proven experience working in a similar role within a plant environment and food manufacturing experience is advantageous. You should be target driven, able to follow instructions, IT literate, a good communicator and able to work on your own initiative.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* To carry out pre-start-up safety, hygiene checks required for the production line.
* Set the machine to production recipes.
* Prepare raw materials for production.
* Replenish packaging to the production line during the shift including the stacking of boxes or consumable items like glue and labels etc.
* Replace films and replenish during production.
* Complete and maintain correct documentation for each product run.
* Complete and record quality and critical control point checks on the line.
* Manual handling including the stacking of finished goods.
* Maintain the hygiene of equipment during and after the job is completed.
* Replenish the line with pallets or other materials needed for production.
* Resolve machine stoppages promptly.
* Maintain health and safety and always adhere to policies and procedures.
* Help & assist in the training of others and identify own training needs.
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
If you are looking for a new career and have the experience required, then please don't delay, apply for immediate consideration.