Premier Work Support have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a highly reputable e-commerce fulfilment company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team in a fast paced, customer focused environment where your role will have an impact on the success of the site based in the Heathrow area.
You will be communicating directly with their customers on the front line, across multiple channels, including email, live chat, social and telephone
The role requires a team orientated hardworking individual who will have:
* Proven, exceptional contact centre experience
* Excellent computer and typing skills
* A high level of written and spoken English
* The ability to work and communicate effectively in a team
* Confidence to work towards targets in what can sometimes be a high pressurised environment
* Good attention to detail with an analytical mind
* A natural multi-tasking ability, who meets deadlines
* An understanding of what makes great customer service, with a passion to deliver it
This is a full time, permanent role and the shifts are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
If this seems like the right opportunity for you then please apply now to be considered for an interview!